Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Relocating what to do with school?

Well I leave here at the end of February and will be in the middle of school if not the beginning.  When I get to Texas I will still need to find a house and move in; not including setting the kids up with school and traveling home for the first time in 2 years.  My daughter is also in counseling so I will need to get a hold of   medical and find her a therapist.  I will have to get her set up with school with all the assistance that she will need.  Which for now is an obstacle and they have not even began.  I will probably not have internet from February 16th to March 3rd I am beginning to think that I will need to take term 5 off to get my relocation together.  Not sure if this is the best thing to do; I know that I can ask my advisor, but I am kind of torn with the idea of taking a term off and dealing with the stress of making deadlines for assignments and discussions as well as seminars.  I do take school very seriously, and I hate to fall behind but I don't see any other way.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know if there is anything else I can do.  Thank you for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment